Key topics covered at the Intra.NET Reloaded Boston 2017
- Empowering the Digital Worker – Exploring the value and success of unified communication systems, knowledge management and collaboration initiatives, and understand our workers' goals, behavior and context.
- Which impact do concepts & trends like IoT, Easy Work, Consumerization of Tech have on internal communications & intranets?
- Digital Workplace Execution Strategies – How to architect the Digital Workplace?
Stage 2 – Enterprise Collaboration and SharePoint Engineering
- Collaboration for Agility and Innovation – How does your enterprise collaboration strategy look like?
- How to set up a robust project structure and how to engage the community to join and get active?
- Best ways to set up an integrated social collaboration and communication infrastructure
- How to organize intranet governance between IT, internal communications and users?
- How to involve and manage stakeholders?
- How to break communication silos? How to trigger openness towards the exchange of knowledge?
Stage 4 Tech, Tools and Innovation
- Smart Machines, AI and Cognitive Computing – Which impact will have such technologies to intranets, DWs and enterprise communication?
- What is the value and power of video in the intranet? And which role are future virtual assistants playing?
- Machine learning, AI, Big Data: how can they be implemented in intranets and why?
- Shared ownership of the content and projects - Engaging both employees and managements in one community
- Challenges and limits of social intranet
- Apply Strategic Workforce Planning to Digital Workplace Initiatives - What is the right balance of people, technology and physical workplace investments to meet digital transformation objectives?
Stage 6 – Enterprise Mobility, Cloud, IT
- Mobility beyond mobile: mobile intranet as an important step towards the digital workplace
- How do cloud-based intranets look like and what is a use- & business case for it?
- How to support the growing demand for mobile, cloud and collaboration solutions?
- User Engagement, Content Creation and Knowledge Management – What is the right UX you need to attract users?
- How to make it easy for the users to find their way in the intranet? Which roles plays search indexing?
- How is a simple, minimalist-looking design structured? And what can communication- & intranet experts learn from User Experience Design?