When was the last time you have gone above and beyond for something you truly enjoyed doing? Not many projects that come your way probably grab your entire attention and make you put in the extra work to exceed expectations and meet the set targets. And what does dedication, commitment and tenacity deserve? Exactly, recognition and a true celebration!
Presented by we.CONECT, the prestigious Intra.NET Award exclusively recognises, celebrates and honours exceptional projects in the following categories:
- UX Design, Personalisation and Content Distribution
– How did you develop your new intranet so it is aligned with the users’ needs
– How do you make sure employees get the relevant content (language, location, field of expertise)?
– What channels do you employ, and how do you decide which tool to use for different types of content?
- Employee Engagement (for Projects 1+ years old)
– How did your employees perceive your new tool?
– How did you keep them engaged throughout the period of 1 year?
– What were the main challenges and success factors for you in this period?
What’s in it for you?
• Shine and increase the visibility of your project and business
• Boost your project and foster enthusiasm of your efforts among your colleagues, employees, management and team members
• Help a good cause as we will select a charity on behalf of the winners and exclusively donate € 1,000 to support their individual projects
• Celebrate your achievements and the hard work you have put in
• Share your success with the entire Intra.NET Community
Official Award Ceremony 2018
We are inviting all intranet professionals, web, social media and communication minds to apply with their intranet concepts for a unique chance to showcase their outstanding achievements. Based on all entries, the jury will select 3 finalists in each category, who will get the exclusive chance to present their project during the official award ceremony and networking dinner in Boston. All winners will not only receive a certificate and a trophy, but we.CONECT will also donate € 1,000 to a charity on their behalf.
Award key dates
Application deadline: March 02, 2018
Announcement of nominees: March 2018
Award ceremony: April 23, 2018
Our Jury – Our advocates
We’re grateful to have our esteemed advocates and jury members on board. They are the judges when it comes to evaluating all projects and making the final decision as to who will be the proud nominees and finalists. To find out more information about them, their backgrounds and motivation, please visit our speakers site.